Friday, November 25, 2016

Senses working overtime #84

It's been an exhausting week of changes in many ways - which I'll explain next week. I haven't had much time to keep abreast of my various feeds and things while the hectic stuff went on so these are things that I opened a while ago and then shelved for a bit. I came back to them during the week and finally enjoyed their content around some travel and decision making conundrums. Enjoy!!

1 Jack Bauer



We are huge 24 fans in our house - loved this article about Jack and the new show - Designated Survivor!

2 Leading men
Now, time for this interesting posit - are we post 'leading men' films? Go read it, it's gooood.

3 Why did white women vote for Trump?
If, like me, you've mystified, read this article from the wonderful people at The Guardian.

4 Want a sober assessment of Trump?
Noam Chomsky is your man. He's normally a clear headed voice on this stuff. No exception here.

5 Rogue One and more
Interesting developments at Lucasfilm explained

Overtime
Want to overcome paralysing fear? Okay then!

No comments:

Post a Comment