Friday, September 30, 2016

Senses working overtime #76

1 This photo



Great deconstruction of a troubling image.

2 Zach meats Hilary (sick)
This interview by Zach Galifianakis is hilarious!!!

3 Alex
Six year old Alex wrote a letter to President Obama. Look and learn.



4 Indiana wants me
Great animation from a fan celebrates Indiana Jones.



5 Open letter to John Mayer
Ok yes, I'm a fan. But this tickled my fancy.

Overtime

Thirtysomething was a show I loved in the eighties when I was...uh...thirtysomething. Recently I bought the box sets and started at Season One (durr), which I don't believe I ever saw - I'm pretty sure I got on board at season 2 or 3.

And you know what - now that I'm Fiftysomething, I still love it (even looking back at eighties fashions and hair styles was great).

No comments:

Post a Comment