Friday, September 9, 2016

Senses working overtime #73

1 Oh baby, baby
This is so well written, it's scary! Humans are really smart, so why are human babies so utterly vulnerable? Huh? Answer me that!!



...oh - you have!

2 Ageism
Hmmm - I'm about to turn 59 in a few weeks time and I seem to be suffering a little from this. Although I'm 19 inside I'm starting to feel like I'm fighting perceptions of what 59 year olds are supposed to be like.

3 Tina Fey in WTF

I love Tina Fey! And although this movie does not look like it'll trouble Mulholland Drive as the best film of the century so far, erm, I'll still wanna see it!



4 Comic book font
Why do they all look the same?

Here's the answer!




5 Trump time line
Great infographic from the New York Times shows when Republicans wisely started ditching Trump.

It's a wonder the list isn't longer!! Shame upon shame.

Overtime - The Avengers as a sit-com

No comments:

Post a Comment