Saturday, August 22, 2026

Senses working overtime #589

1 The feeling this week


Photo by They CallMe ZEUS⚡ on Unsplash


2 Reading: Bill Bryson - A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail




Over the years, I've read quite a few of his books but somehow I've missed this one until now (and Down Under which I'll get to eventually). It's great too - funny as all get out.


3 Listening: Tom Waits - Nighthawks at the Diner




My favourite album this week. If you want just one track try Eggs and Sausage (In a Cadillac with Susan Michelson). First up is the hilarious intro, then the song.


4 Watching: Lawmen: Bass Reeves




5 Reflecting: Who am I, really?




I really enjoyed writing my Wozza's Place blog entry this week - the last in a series of self-examinations.


Overtime: Marcus Aurelius

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment