Friday, June 14, 2024

Senses working overtime #475

1  The feeling this week


Photo by Joshua Earle on Unsplash


2 Listening: Rory Gallagher - Check Shirt Wizard (Live in '77)





3 Watching: Euros 2024 




Sadly, Germany dispatched Scotland easily enough this morning NZ time. Be interesting to see how England shape up. They always promise a lot but don't deliver the trophy (speaking of the men's game here).


4 Reading: Richard Osman's The Last Devil To Die





5 Listening:  Rory Gallagher - Top Priority




Yes - more Rory!! My favourite studio album by him, from 1979. Influenced by the punk sound of the late seventies, Rory wipes the floor with them. Try At The Depot, and see if I'm not right.


Overtime: 

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment